Install Oracle Virtualbox
Prepare and Setting Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Step 1 : Click on the "new" button
- Step 2 : Click "Next" button
- Step 3 : Give the name of the machine, for example: ubuntu
- Step 4 : Select the operating system: linux and Version : Ubuntu (64 bit)
- Step 5 : Click "Next" button
- Step 6 : Determine how much RAM memory to be allocated to the VM Virtualbox. If your computer has 1GB of RAM or less then follow the recommendations suggested by the Virtualbox VM. If your computer has 2GB then select 512MB. If your computer has 4GB then select 1GB.
- Step 7 : Click "Next" button
- Step 8 : Select "Start up Disk" and "Create new hard disk"
- Step 9 : Click "Next" button
- Step 10 : Choose one : "VDI (Virtual Disk Image)" or "VHD (Virtual Hard Disk)
- Step 11 : Click "Next" button
- Step 12 : Select "Dinamically Allocated"
- Step 13 : Click "Next" button
- Step 14 : Please select a location for the virtual hard drive
- Step 15 : Determine how large the size of virtual hard disk, if you intend to build a system of Android (Android ROM) then select about 80GB - 100GB, but if only to build the android kernel around 8GB is enough.
- Step 16 : Click "Next" button
- Step 17: Click the "create" button and wait for the process of creation is complete